Citizen Complaint Form

Have a Concern?  Have a Complaint?

Quite often the city employees hear comments or complaints from residents that we can do nothing about.  If you have a complaint or a concern about an issue in Lawton, you can come into City Hall or click below and fill out and sign a complaint form.  It will then be reviewed by the Mayor and passed on for appropriate action, or taken to the City Council meeting for discussion.

Council meetings are held at City Hall the first Tuesday of each month at 5:00 p.m.  You are encouraged to come talk to the Council if you feel action needs to be taken on any matter.

Click here for a citizen complaint form.  


101 E Maple St
Lawton, Woodbury County 51030

©2016 by City of Lawton. Proudly created with

ISU Extension offers many opportunities.  Call Molly Hewitt at 712-276-2157 or go to their website for mor information